- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- APPROXIMATE WIDTH: 2-1/4 inches (57mm)
- APPROXIMATE HEIGHT: 5-1/2 inches (140mm)
- ELEGANT 100% COPPER: Handmade in the USA from timelessly beautiful solid copper, this cookie cutter is a work of exceptional quality and durability.
- 1500+ SMART DESIGNS: CopperGifts Workshop is proud to offer a selection of our handmade copper cookie cutter collection on Amazon.
- UNSURPASSED QUALITY: Apart from the actual bending of each cookie cutter, each of our cookie cutters undergo a 15-step manufacturing process overseen by our Coppersmith Ray Braman.
Empire State Building Cookie Cutter is handmade from a single piece of copper under the direction of Coppersmith Ray Braman. Empire State Building Cookie Cutter measures 2-1/4 inches (57mm) wide and 5-1/2 inches (140mm) tall. As this copper cookie cutter is handmade, it may vary slightly in size and shape. With 30+ years of experience making copper cookie cutters be assured our CopperGifts Workshop staff know how to make a great cookie cutter. Under normal home use, expect this cookie cutter to last for generations. Building the most celebrated cookie cutters in America since 1984. CopperGifts item number 1750.