- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Measures about 7 x 3 inches. Generous 1.25 inch cutting depth
- Exquisite heirloom quality; made to last for generations!
- Handmade in the USA from Food Safe pure heavy weight copper.
- Professional, high-performance detailing; beautiful and hard-working!
- Sharp cutting edge; rolled hem; fastened with copper rivets for longevity
ecrandal copper cookie cutters are meticulously handcrafted by Eric Border. We are a family-run business that puts great care into making sure each cutter arrives in pristine condition. Proudly made in the USA of pure copper from the oldest copper manufacturer in America! Professional features include a sharp cutting edge to ensure a clean cut as well as a rolled hem that provides stability, visual beauty, and is easy on your hands! Each cutter is carefully hand-flattened so it easily and fully cuts through your dough and the hem joint is dressed to eliminate rough edges. The lap joint is offset so it leaves no marks on your cookie or fondant edge and the rivets are located to avoid marring even 3/8 thick cookie dough. Each cutter is packaged with care in cellophane so that it will arrive to you with its beautiful shine intact. You will feel the difference in this cutter, in weight and quality from the moment you open your package. By purchasing this cookie cutter you are helping to provide for the needs of an American family! Thank you for your support!